Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Miraculous
Cruiser

orson, Jizz-wizz and xiluzer
Thank you for your comment.

What happened to my friend was awful. But he was ok, and enjoyed at another place after that.

I have to say this, these is a person who just wants to disagree with my experience, or what I saw and heard. I know some customers are too crazy about Tawan, don't wanna hear any negative comments. When I post something, almost every time the person says like, ''that's not true! It must be a mistake!'' etc etc. also says my stories or experiences are lies. What the hell? The person or those kinds of people are out of control.

I'm not a customer who doesn't pay or treats boys as bad. I do know Tawan and boys. But unfortunately disappointment things would happen sometimes. I can not control with that.

I will continue to post about my story and experience. So if someone doesn't like my post, PLEASE ignore it and do not PM me.
I really don't think here that you can post only positive things. And I'm not trying to let people down about Tawan. I'm just being realistic. Also I don't want anyone attack me or argue with me some sort of way.

Thanks,
Quote |