Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2012, 07:19 AM
xiluzer
Cruiser

Went there on Sunday night (august 5th).. to my surprise Mekhnin was in the line up before the show... i was in doubt whether he was up on the stage just for show (no off cause he's 'special', as reported by posters here)

so i asked the wait staff... and he quickly called Mekhnin... (still in disbelief!!!).. so yeah i offed him that night gleefully.. and yes, he is a very nice person, no attitude, chatty (he told about the expensive watch that he got from someone in Malaysia).. all in all... a very pleasant guy...

oh... he looked very tired that night..

anyway, went back around 11.30, brought a friend ... and no 55 (whom miraculous reported snubbed his friend and treated him like shit) saw me sitting, and with a big smile came to me and sat beside me,he also called a fellow tawan to sit near my friend. It was nice as that was my 4th visit to the place, and now, i felt like i was given a royal treatment. A scenario that you cannot find in any other go go bar in Bangkok.. right?

there you go, my love/hate relationship with Tawan (hate, because of the poor same same line up, and and it's hard to get the superstars, love, cuz once the boys know you (granted you treated them right during your off) they will attend to you and make you feel like you matter)

oh, i saw Mekhnin getting offed again that night.. ha ha.. that means he's back in the market.. yes?
Quote |