Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A - VALE :(
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2012, 01:46 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

It's the same owner, I was told last night by Bee, the manager. I did not see the owner around last night. There were some infrastructure problems at the upstairs Super A if you can believe Bee. The down stairs was originally built as a massage venue with three or four cubicles up stairs. Now short time rooms but with only a central AC and a central shower room. Not posh but clean. The downstairs now is called Super A and the old sign from the original Super A was put up. 500 for an Off? really? OK, but I guess that includes the short time room? They used to charge 500 for a massage but you really did not get a massage.

Drink prices seem to be on a sliding scale. If you’re a regular, 100B, more if you’re a newbee and a lot more if you're a confused Chinese or Japanese patron looking like you don't have a clue.

You can ask before entering and walk if they say something a lot more than 100 and it's likely you will not get far if it's a slow night. Most are.

Some of the old upstairs Super A boys moved over to Nature Boys.

Now, when Super A goes back to the format and atmosphere that they had in the 80's/early 90's give me a call.
Quote |