Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heartbeat-boys New boy bar in BKK
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2012, 09:24 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

not horrible

Dropped by this bar last Saturday night, almost as a last resort. Had visited Super A, Screw Boy, and Hot Male, and hadn't seen much of anything worth a second glance. Slim pickings indeed. So we found this Heartbeat Boys, down that side soi on the right side, before the hotel. I asked "How Much" for drinks before walking inside, having learned many years ago that this is the best prevention from getting fleeced. They told me 250 baht, and I countered with "My friend said it was 200 baht." They nodded okay, and we went inside. About a dozen guys onstage in briefs dancing. Looked promising. But after 10 minutes, and then 20 minutes, it was apparent that there was no rotation system; this was all they had! Not horrible, but not overly impressive either. The dancers were on the younger side, late teens and early 20s (as opposed to some of the guys in other bars who were clearly over 30), and most on the thin to scrawny side of things. No body builders here, which is fine by fine. I prefer the thin and natural body types, I only wished this bunch was better looking. The couple that DID look good had unfortunate hairdos; the sort of gelled hair that might poke your eye out. Not very tempting. Another impression; I thought the waiters were cuter than the dancers. That alone may be worth going back for!
Quote |