Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heartbeat-boys New boy bar in BKK
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2012, 07:33 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

good selection

I've gone back to this bar twice in the past month. Quite pleased overall. I offed a waiter the first time and nobody the second time. The waiter was cute, from Myanmar, and had a great personality, and a nice smooth body. Unfortunately, he didn't do much of anything except lay there and expect to be serviced. I went back the second time, hoping to off another dancer that had caught my eye the previous trip, but he wasn't around. But there was some other eye candy there, the types I like; younger and on the thin side. A few were too fem for my liking, but others were quite attractive. It also seems that 3 or 4 show up later, after 9:30 pm, so it pays to hang out for a while. The only thing that still annoys me about this place is the management. They still try and get you to pay 250 baht for a drink. I always ask them to make it 200 baht and they will. But one time I was going to buy a drink for the boy sitting with me, and the mamasan, or whatever he calls himself, told me that the boy's drink would be 250 baht. I told him: NO. He conferred with the kid and they agreed on the lower price. Not a huge problem, but I find it annoying that I have to bargain for drinks every time I go there.
Quote |