Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2012, 10:29 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

The 1,100Baht fee is very obviously the fee to the house plus the minimum tip to the massage boy, not rocket science to work that out.

Many venues do this nowadays in Bkk, CM, and Pattaya. If you divided the total 50/50 then it's 550 for the house and 550 minimum tip for the massage man, quite standard numbers (assuming of course that the massage service is acceptable and there is probably some attempt at giving the customer a jerk off for a happy ending, or similar).

Anything 'extra', at least in my awareness, the customer knows there is an expectation of an additional seperate tip.

Further, my local CM friend who first mentioned his visit to this venue noticed the comment about 1,100 on this thread and just called me, and he confirmed the 1,100 is the fee to the house plus the minimum tip for the massage man.

Not really the point here but he also mentioned he gave the young man a sizeable extra tip because the young man did give professional and complete massage and did give 'outstanding' extra service, was fun to be with, but was also quite serious about taking good care of his customer, was polite and turned off his mobile phone before the start. Also mentioned he's been back again and selected the same young man and again 'outstanding' service on all factors.
Quote |