Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2012, 03:12 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

I don't know every CM massage venue but I'm fairly sure there are no specific CM venues with a similar picture as HERO (which I am quite familiar with).

Many of the CM venues have a rapidly changing stock, and fairly often the total number is fairly low.

A few months back River House had about two boys on the premises but could call whoever the customer selected from their photo book. I had previously had some quite nice adventures at River House so I did once agree to let the mamasan call the man I selected from a photo. First man, no answer, second boy, not convenient.

The place I have been visiting mostly, with some good service is Victory, just to the side of the Lanna hotel. Manager speaks good English and tries hard to please. Full address can easily be found on the Ratchada Cafe gay guide to CM. They have quite a variety of boys, more after around 6.30pm and more on Fridays and Saturdays, some a little older, some are technical college boys (above age), always seems to be a fair sprinkling of news faces, but many never seen twice. But none (that I've seen) that really fit the HERO mould.

His venue seems to have changed quite a bit. Their website is a mess, Total number of boys on duty less then half of photos on the website. Customer quotes a name from the website photos, repsonse 'finished work here a long time ago'. I've made a phone booking there twice in the last 12 months, both times the man never turned up. Manager made no attempt to make an apology, just left me sitting in their courtyard, had to ask again and again 'what's happening' with no real attempt to try to give any specific answer. Both times it was already 30 / 40 minutes after the agreed time and I asked the manager to call the boy(s) to check what time they would arrive. Manager saw no reason to call, and on the second occasion after I had asked twice for him to call the boy, the manager's response : 'boy doesn't have a mobile phone', and he just walked away. Haven't been back.

Blue has also gone down hill, two local farang friends have recently made phone bookings from photos on their website, and on arrival both went through a nightmare of confusion, with : 1). Person who took the booking forgetting to tell the massage boy, and no record in their diary. Had to call the boy and ask him to come to work, '5 minutes, 5 minutes' turned out to be over 1.5 hours later (personally I would have aborted the whole thing much more quickly). 2). Mamasan who took the booking not on duty on day/time of appointment, mamasan on duty insisted that the young man booked no longer worked there but of course asked the farang to take a look at the line up of boys on the premises. Boy who had been booked by phone arrived whilst the line up was being organized but appeared to genuinely be unaware of any booking. In the massage room customer asked him if he had stopped / restarted work. Reply : 'No, I come here every day'.
Quote |