Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2012, 02:08 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Location of victort massage chiang mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscfair View Post
xfun and bago

Thanks for the info. I have only visited classic house but they have limited number of boys. For a good experience, there is a boy there who is very friendly (nickname sam) and he has been working there for 3 years. However, he is top.

Would appreciate if you can tell me the name of the lanna hotel gay massage place. Then I can search in the internet for the full address.
Victory Massage__>> Hi-Class Male Massage Spa_>>

The name of the hotel I gave earlier (Lanna Hotel) is incorrect, it should be Lanna Palace hotel.

The map on the Victory massage site is quite good except that the multi story skyscraper graphic shown on the map (under the word Victory) is nothing like the actual building which is an old row of shophouses, plus it's on a small narrow street, rather than a wide major road as shown on the map.

Easy directions: imagine your walking out of the front door of the Lanna Palace hotel, immediately turn left, walk out of the hotel premises, your now on a small side road going down the side of the hotel. Look to the other side of that small side road and a little to the right side - Victory massage, all glass (frosted glass) frontage with a table and chairs outside, but open the door and walk inside. They have cold beer at quite reasonable price for such venues.

Have fun!
Quote |