Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2012, 09:20 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

The reality is that everybody has good & bad experiences at all massage venues.

I too have had some good experiences over the years at Classic House, not far from Tar pae gate.

The second last time there seemed to be a new manager who was not at all pleasant. The manager insisted on recommending one young man and insisted that the man could do and is very willing to do 'everything'. Visually he was just my type, so I agreed.

The massage boy said quickly that the linen on the massage bed smelled to high heaven as did the towels, he was correct and I asked him to change them. He went downstairs, captain came upstairs quickly and demanded that everything was clean and had just been changed. he refused to change the bed or the towels.

This encounter was quite nasty and I 'lost my apetite', and aborted the whole thing, gave the boy a tip and went downstiars and at the managers insistence paid the bill. Several boys were outside in the actual soi as I left and they all apologised.

A few weeks later I went to River House, the Classic manager was now at River House (these two venues do have the same owner) and he was again quite rude, demanded strongly that I must select from photos (and the boys were all waiting outside the glass doors but were told not to come in, but customer can't see the boys features etc., because of reflections from the sun.) So I just stood up and left.

An hour later I went to Classic, and took the young man previously recommended. Wrong move, no attempt whatever to give good massage, totally rejected any attempt at 'play'.

I've never been back to Classic after that.

Here's another indicent at 'His'. I had made a phone booking, arrived early and was waiting for the boy to arrive. Another farang also waiting, also a phone booking. Suddenly the captain came into the courtyard with a massage boy in tow and said to the other farang 'this is the boy you booked by phone'.

Farang insisted that it wasn't the same boy but captain insisted it was.

Farang used his smart phone to connect to their website and found the photo of the boy he had booked and proved, by focusing on several features on the photo that it wasn't the same boy.

Captain now looking very sheepish. Farang said never mind and put some cash on the table for his beer. Captain inisted that he pay the house fee for the boy.

Farang walked out.
Quote |