Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2012, 06:38 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Muscfair,

Well yes i've had some disappointments here in CM, but most of what I shared is from local friends. Right now CM is at the bottom of the roller coaster in terms of overall gay commercial activities, massage, go-go or whatever, no doubt the tide will turn.

CM is expanding fast, it's quickly becoming a big city and it has a sizeable gay farang population, plus of course a local Thai customer base, plus Thai & farang tourists, so the customer base is positive, as said, no doubt the tide will turn.

I lived / worked in Bkk for more than two decades and for many years my 'regular' was HERO club and I did have many many positive encounters.

I now have work assignments, usually 7 to 10 days, several times every year in Bkk and I stay near HERO so it remains my main 'port of call' and most times quite good experiences.
Quote |