Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2012, 07:33 AM
Bago
Cruiser

I have been frequenting CM massage venues for many many years and I can confidently say the whole thing has come down in quality and professionalism. Ten years ago they had an equal number of venues (though in between many have closed and many new ones opened and some had opened and closed). There used to be a time when you'd not be disappointed, when simple boys are more wiling to please. These days, the managers and also boys tell me the good-looking and high quality boys have all gone to Bangkok. Classic House, I think, is good for a massage. The boys are really trained as masseurs -- but they are virtually all straight and are not trained to "play." Quite a few I have tried actually had not the faintest idea how to "play" gay-style, though they were all polite. But then, one need not pay so much for a good massage, right? The worst experience (becoming more and more frequent in CM) is when you pay such an amount and get neither a massage nor sex. As such, I have decided to leave the massage trail of CM .....bye bye!! Will seek sex in saunas instead, for free and from willing men. And a proper massage can be had in cheap straight venues.
Quote |