Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2012, 06:41 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

I went to 69 Massage, Chiang Mai, late this afternoon, first visit.

Many young men already arrived, perhaps 20, many not shown on their website although the katoey captain (very limited English, but not a problem I speak pretty good Thai) did mention that every boy shown on the website was there. I guess none of the boys would be over 25 yrs old, and none looked underage.

As I arrived and walked through the garden and up the steps (nice old very big Thai house recently very well renovated) a lot of the boys were around the front of the building, all politely said good afternoon, all were well groomed (to look 'boy next door' style) nice casual clothes (not current top fashion) all obviously well laundered and freshly ironed, no punk, or jelled up, or Korean hair styles etc. No lady boys.

My guess is that 90% / maybe 100% are Tai Yai boys. The katoey captain (polite, not loud or over the top) did politely mention before the line up happened that there are no bottoms on staff and she made sure I heard what she said. The captain asked whether I would like to select from the photos or prefer to see a full real line up.

I had already flipped through the photo album and realized that half of the boys moving around were not In the photo album, regardless, it's always my preference to see a full real line up.

The line up was quickly organized, no yelling, and I selected a 19 yr old macho cheeky cutie (a professional photographer would have a field day with his beautiful, handsome, macho, cute smiley face, well that's my opinion anyway).

We showered together, nicely defined body, bubble butt, big cock, no tattoos, beautiful skin, great smile, masculine but very gentle, very polite, no English whatever.

Excellent massage, obviously trained, and he was very willing to try to give extra service (but no bottom), he explained that he knew he had to try and was willing to do so (but not bottom) and he has clearly already perfected the art of passionate kissing. Boy also explained that mamasan tells prospective workers that they must give some sex service to customers or cannot work here.

And he did get hard and came buckets with some great moans.

My guess is that he's a typical 19 yr old boy who is very randy and gets turned on when someone touches / sucks his cock, man or woman.

I checked with the massage boy about the fee structure: 1,100Baht total paid direct to the mamasan = 500 for the house, & the massage boy gets 600 immediately after the mamsan has got confirmation that customer is satisfied and customer has left the premises.

As normal, an additional tip expected for 'extra' service.

The working boys cannot go home after they have had a customer, all must stay until closing time 23 - 24:00. They get penalized (tip reduction) if they don't show up for work at all or show up later than 5:00pm, unless already agreed with the captain because of other work. Seems there is a roster so that some boys are on site at 3:00pm when the venue opens,

After the massage the owner (I believe it was the owner from the way he spoke) appeared, perhaps late 20s, Thai, nice looking, str8 acting but I guess he would not be str8, well groomed, nicely dressed, same as working boys, and pleasantly asked (good English) if I was satisfied with the service and asked if I had any suggestions for improvement. And he listened.

He apologized that they had no beer and said he was waiting for a licence, probably within one month. Mentioned that business is still slow but increasing every day, also mentioned he understands that fully satisfied customers and positive referrals, and no bullshit, are the main factor in success

Seems like the owner has done his homework and is trying to run the place on a structured strategy, I hope he succeeds.

When I left the total staff numbers had increased to perhaps 30 boys, including 3 or 4 who would definitely fit the HERO mould, but no full musclemen.

Overall, a very pleasant & satifying visit.

Can I suggest, worth a try.
Quote |