Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2013, 12:56 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

My understanding is that the 'all-in' fee or posted 'minimum tip to the boy' is for massage only and for any 'extra' activity an additional tip is expected.

The young man was maybe 70% complete with the massage (which he did well) when I instigated some play which he responded to immediately and from there he tried hard to please without any further 'pushing'.

He came buckets and was very attentive to 'help' me to cum. The passionate kissing went on further, at his instigation, for quite a while on the bed and then again, his instigation, when we went back to the bathroom to 'clean up'.

Half way through the shower he sat me down on the toilet (big open bathroom, shower next to the toilet) and sat in the opposite direction on my lap holding his erect again penis together with mine and started more passionate kissing, all very enjoyable.

Plus throughout the whole time he was very pleasant to be with considering he's clearly a str8 boy (as most massage boys are). It was one of the most pleasant experiences i've ever had in a massage venue in going on 3 decades of living in Thailand.

He made no actual request for an additional money but I considered he was entitled to extra and I did give him an extra tip. He thanked me nicely and put the cash in his pocket, no spoken or body language whatever looking for more.

I don't disclose how much extra I give (when deserved) but I'll just say in this case above 500Baht.
Quote |