Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2013, 09:39 AM
muscfair
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfun View Post
My understanding is that the 'all-in' fee or posted 'minimum tip to the boy' is for massage only and for any 'extra' activity an additional tip is expected.
I think you have the wrong understanding.

The minimum tip is for basic sex and massage.
Nobody goes to a gay massage center just to have massage alone and the massage center knows it.

Customers might as well go to a non hanky panky straight massage place and look for a male masseur that costs much less per hour if there is no sex.

Everytime I go to bangkok or chiangmai, I gave the minimum tips to the boy and not mamasan. The mamasan only gets the room rate.

eg. In hero, bangkok I gave 600 baht (room rate) to mamasan and minimum 1000 baht to boy directly (depending on the boy's performance). A few times, i didn't pay any tip to both boy and mamasan if the boy's performance is really bad. I just pay the room rate....

But it just might be the case that your new massage center is 'up-class' ?
Quote |