Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Should the customer be dissatisfied with the basic massage will his TIP. be refunded?

-- So one is paying thrice -
1.- Room charge - say 450.Bh. or thereabouts for one hour;
2.- MINIMUM TIP. for massage - say 500+.Bh. &
3.- Additional TIP. for the 'Extra.' service.
- So it's up to the careful customer to ask whether the chosen masseur is 'fresh' still and therefore can rise to the occasion - ha! --
'Refund'. Well nothing is paid until the whole 'event' is finished, therefore any customer can always decline to pay the house fee and /or a tip to the massage man or perhaps reduce the 'Posted minimum tip', I have heard of guys doing just that. So 'refund' is not in the process / oprom at all.

Venues have different policies and payment processes, if you don't like the process at some venues then don't go there. I didn't write that I support the approach of 69massage, just reported their system, as said above if you don't like it don't go there. I'm out of touch with this subject, other friends tell me there are several Bkk and Pattaya venues who now take this approach. Don't like it, don't go.

At 69 massage the 'routine tip' to the boy (slice of the total fee) is 600Baht. I wonder how many farang customers, if there has been quite some sexual activity with the boy trying hard to engage and please the customer, would today tip only 600Baht (if all the money to the boy is totally separated from the fee to the house). My guess (I said guess) is that many customers would pay more than 600Baht in this instance.

HERO has a posted 1,000Baht minimum tip to the boy regardless of the quality of the massage and regardles of whether there has been any sexual activity. Again, If customers don't like this system, don't go there. And I say again (for sextile), nothing is paid until it's all over, so refund is not relevant.

Perhaps some venues are trying to protect their staff from very stingy customers who give extremely small tips, these people exist, massage or go go boys there are numerous stories over decades of boys providing service then being cheated. It happens.

'Fresh'. Nice idea and we would all hope that the massage boy has not been 'active' in the last couple of hours before 'your turn'. In reality, how many operators of these venues are seriously oriented to total customer satisfaction and total honesty? Very few. Not saying that's OK, just saying it's a reality of this industry.

Personally I always ask whether the young man I'm interested has 'just finished'? Is the answer always honest? Sometimes yes - mostly doubtful.
Quote |