Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai massage
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2013, 07:06 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

1 to 2 come

My last visit to this venue was about 12 months ago, new gatoey mamasan full of total and conflicting bullshit.

I asked about several boys in the photo album and gained nothing but total confusion: not sure, maybe eating now at noodle shop, cannot call etc., etc.

I made the mistake of taking a young man to the room on the promise of 'new' and 'everything' from the loud mamasan.

Total zero service, had no massage knowledge or skills whatever and not interested, horrified at the request (not demand) for some oral attention, and revealed he had been there for several years.

And this is the venue recently in the news for drugs.

Shame, 5 years back this venue was focused and gave good service.

Here in CM I wonder if there are several more venues close to the same fate, all of which have established reputations for poor service and bullshit.

In some ways difficult to understand, CM is today quite a big city with a sizeable gay farang population and of course there must be a sizeable Thai gay population (and CM city is overall not a poor community) plus a regular stream of farang, asian, and Bkk Thai tourists. Surely there is enough business to support a number of gays venues: go go bars, massage, karaoke, etc?

Later comments re CM:

Report yesterday from friend who used to frequent River House exclusively; now hit and miss how many boys there when customer arrives, sometimes 7 or 8, sometimes one, but mamasan tells customer 'never mind', select from the photos and boy can be here in 10 minutes. I've experienced the same thing, several calls to the photo boys; 'too busy', 'not today tell customer to come back tomorrow', 'how much tip will the customer pay', etc. This venue now off friends list and my list.

Another new massage venue, 'Heaven' on Chaing Mai Land road, 2 or 3 minutes walk from 'Blue Club'. Friend says he's been twice, both times excellent service on all factors, and lots of hot and friendly boys. No other details yet.
Quote |