Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Deep Throat
Thread: Deep Throat
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2013, 03:23 PM
pike
Cruiser

I used to get together with a guy who gave great deep throat so after one especially good session I asked him how he was able to take me so easily. He said that when he first started out he really had a hard time with gagging but that he discovered that if he pressed on his neck right under his jaw that the slight pain distracted him from gagging and after a number of times of doing this that he didn't feel like gagging even when he didn't do it.

I haven't tried this and don't intend to so let us know how it works for you. It kind of makes sense since one way to distract yourself from pain is to press real hard on the web of skin between your thumb & forefinger. I have tried that and it works for me. The theory is that your brain can only process so many inputs at once so if you introduce a second the first isn't so strong. Or something like that.

That guy moved away and I found someone else who was even better but I haven't asked him how he learned.
Quote |