Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Deep Throat
Thread: Deep Throat
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2013, 12:26 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedAl View Post
Hey, just saw this thread yesterday and found it useful today. For the most part I agree with KD66, it's all about enthusiasm, and technique doesn't depend on deep throating. But tonight I was faced with (ie, it was pushed up against my face) a 7.5" better-than -average girth hard-on and at one point I had a great desire to swallow it all the way in addition to the talented tonguing and mouth work I was giving. I tried the technique that Pike's suckbud described and it worked. I liked the feeling of his mushroom head sliding way down my throat for a while, and his moaning when I did it made me think it was worth the trouble. Need to check this section more often...
Technique has its merits, too. This is what differentiates great cock suckers from the willing & good ones. I tend to go back more often to the dudes who know their stuff really well than to the dudes who may be even hotter but are clumsy. My point here is that no matter how good the technique may be, a dude still needs to be willing and enthusiastic for the benefits of his technique to kick in...

KD
Quote |