Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Be high bar, sapan kwai
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2013, 09:41 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Icon, thanks for the update. I've been thinking of going back to Saphan Kwai to see if there are still any signs of life. I haven't been to Be High in over a year, but it sounds like not much as changed. At least they are still offering go-go, which leaves them as the only bar in that bar of town that still has it. I'm very sad to see the decline. Back in the early to late 1990s, Saphan Kwai had a very active gay bar scene with a half-dozen good go-go bars. About all that's left now are "host" bars and lame places with karaoke as their "entertainment." Nevertheless, I haven't seen a whole lot of eye candy in the go-go bars of Patpong lately, so I may venture a visit to Charmming or Adam in the near future. There must be something remotely attractive over there, right?
Quote |