Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2013, 06:51 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Had 2 hours free in BKK yesterday before a meeting at Le Meridien, Suriwong, so at 4 pm nipped into Soi Twighlight and into the first massage on the right (I think Bangkok massage- before Bonnies).

Upstairs a few boys present- asked for Nuad Thai (traditional massage) and given a choice of 3 guys. I asked for a gay one, and it turned out to be the cutie who had caught my eye. 22 y.o. from Chiang Mai.

Showered together (where he paid special attention to all my nooks and crannies !) then into small room/cubicle with traditional floor mattress. He suggest an oil massage would be better! Spent the first 30 mins enjoying a competent, firm, deep tissue massage, and next 30 minutes enjoyable body to body , tongue kissing and long mutual oral and digital session, climaxing with multiple cum shots, including all over my face (managed to get one right inside my ear.)..Total cost 500 for massage 1,000 tip - total satisfaction and much cheaper than going to one of the bars there . (say 2 beers = 700, off fee 400, short time room 400, tip 1,500 = 3,000) so half the price and great sex .... and I still made my 6 pm appointment nearby.
Quote |