Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heartbeat-boys New boy bar in BKK
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2013, 07:48 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

With limited choice of late night host bars, I popped into Super A about 11 last night (as I was again staying at Le Meridien.) They've added disco style lighting (which over-comes the otherwise drab / grotty decor) and were well stocked with about a dozen reasonable looking twinkies - however none of them hit the spot with me.

One of the older ones there suggested Solid had re-opened in Soi Twighlight (upstairs half way down the left hand side) so I headed there to check it out. It proved to be wrong, as verified by the ex Solid manager (he of the over-sized jacket) who is running an open beer bar half way down the right hand side.

Avoiding all the pushy touts, I continued down the soi, and saw Classic Boys - once a popular venue I had 'oft frequented. Beer was priced at 300, but after a brief haggle I was offered 250 so went on in. Inside unchanged, and they still have a traditional cabaret show, plus (I'd completely forgotten ) a "fish tank" swimming show. I watched this in awe as an extremely well endowed young man gave a very impressive demonstration and new meaning to "up periscope"

After the show a good selection of about 18 nicely presented twinks appeared, including one with very Chinese features, a slim 20 y.o. upper body, attractive "come to bed" eyes and smile, - and the thighs of a down-hill skier.

Needless to say I had to sample those thighs, which I later found lead to one of the biggest cocks I've had the pleasure or pleasuring. He turned out to be a top, but agreed on this occasion to return the favour. So a fun night was had by all - and I'd recommend giving Classic a try (at slightly lower cost than the other Twighlight bars.)
Quote |