Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught ya looking...
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2014, 05:07 PM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

Caught ya looking...

Have you ever been standing at a urinal in a restaurant, bar, whatever and caught a guy looking at you? Not the look of a cruiser but just some guy that was clearly curious about cock. You don't want to scare him off because with a little encouragement it might get interesting. Since he is looking and glancing up at you to see if you notice, might as well give him something to see.

I will play with it for as long as he watches. Just knowing I am being watched gets me going. So I will start to stroke it. It is funny to see just how long the other guy will stand and watch. I have never had anyone say stop but I haven't had anyone actually join me either. I decided to try this after I got caught watching back when I was still at the curious stage.

Has anybody else done this and got lucky or just enjoyed being the show?
Quote |