Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock upgraded
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2014, 07:50 PM
TouristBangkok
Cruiser

Cool Don't bother

Overnight I received an email from a friend whom I had encouraged to visit the "upgraded" Golden Cock.

In summary, he's a top. The bar could offer only one boy alleged versatile. The rest were all tops. However he was rather taken with a boy from Laos. The manager persuaded him that a threesome would be a great idea. Each boy 600 baht "off" fee but that included the room upstairs, otherwise 400 baht.

Conclusion about the room: Don't bother. Walk down the road to the short-time rooms at the Suriwong Hotel.

The boys' performance: Don't bother. Not a threesome, the "versatile" boy wouldn't bottom, no kissing, no sucking, no fucking, just chuck-wow.

Overall: Don't bother. There was a customer and his boy smoking in a tiny bar. My friend is not a No Smoking Nazi so didn't object and nor did he leave, but it was the icing on an overall Don't Bother cake.

He made his feelings clear to the manager as he left.
Quote |