Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught ya looking...
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2014, 06:36 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Yes, I agree good advice. I cruised two different public toilets with trough urinals. My first was a urinal in the ferndell as a senior in HS. I was a young sexy slut used my older guys. I felt so sexy and important and enjoyed the attention. If a guy didn't seem a little nervous, I usually passed on playing since they might be a cop.

The other public toilet was in Santa Monica, Ocean Park. I started cruising there in my 30's. The place had one long trough, with an open toilet across the room facing outward. Lot lots of guys that just wanted to stroke while checking you out. I'd feel excited with my hand his cock while he pisses.

In each cruisey place, the sexual encounters were quick and to the point since we didn't wanna get busted by someone walking in on us. A few times, I ended up in a toilet booth with a luver eating my hole, sucking me and me on my knees sucking them.
Quote |