Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone else having to log in twice?
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2014, 09:46 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Thanks for letting us know. I have not been having this problem, whether I log in with this Admin user account or with my regular non-Admin account.

The site uses cookies to keep you logged in as you move between the different sections such as the Message Board, Sex Listings, the home page and so on. These are actually located on three or four different servers with different hostnames (i.e., 'web', 'listings', 'www') and the cookie is intended to keep you connected to all of them.

Perhaps there is a security setting on your browser that is affecting this. It's hard to debug this sort of thing, of course. Also, when you log in do you do it always from the same page? Or do you do it from different pages? I have logged in from the home page, from the main Sex Listings page, and from the main Message Board page and in each case I still have not been able to reproduce the problem.
Quote |