Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught ya looking...
View Single Post
Old 27th April 2014, 02:35 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Privacy is a very complex issue.

I see myself as being a lucky guy who grew up in a liberal environment of guys being guys, and having nothing to hide. Nude beach used to be a norm. No one ever thought that there should be anything else but a group shower. (What was there to hide?), etc.

Sure, we did not have the magic of internet. We had a simple, possibly too simple a view of the world. You were either a guy or girl. You used either male lockers or female lockers. With the benefit of the hindsight I now see that we ignored the TG folks, and the people who were unable to decide, choose, determine, whatever.

I can also imagine that some of the guys around me were far less comfy about trotting around buck naked than the bigger jocks. Yet, the peer pressure was there, so they had no choice.

What is needed is a positive attitude towards sexuality. If a dude needs to hide in a stall, or wants to shower in his swimming trunks, or change with a towel around his waist, I am fine with that. He must have his reasons.

The good news is that the usual banter has changed. Gay dudes are dudes, too. Str8 dudes are more likely to show open interest, befriend gay guys, and other way around.

So, instead of the sneaking or not so sneaking peeks, things are a bit more on the open on a different level... This ain't too bad.

KD
Quote |