Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock upgraded
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2014, 03:51 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

I was at GC about 3 weeks ago. There were 2 Thai customers who had opened a bottle and about 5 boys, 2 of them actually dancing on the stage to Karaoke music. All of them in a very good mood. Knowing the Msan for several years I took a seat and invited him for a drink (140B). He told me that he had been running the GC for 2 months now and complained about the lack of customers but did NOT try to push me to take a boy though he recogn. that I could not take my eyes off one of the dancers. 21y from Pak Xe and working at GC for a few weeks. He had worked at NB for 2 weeks but left bec. he could not stand the "nature" of this bar. It did not take a long time and he was sitting next to me. A very nice and tender boy. After a long trip and just arrived at BKK I was tired and left without the boy. At my hotel I regretted not to have offed him......a quick call to the Msan and 15min later the boy arrived. Of c. I went to GC again next day and offed him another time , this time overnight and had again one of the best "experiences" ever. If his Engl and my Thai were not just "nit noi" I would take him for a few day s trip. I think the boys ask for 1200 ST and 2000 ON. Drinks 140B. Boys and Msan are friendly and polite, not pushy at all.
Quote |