Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2014, 08:59 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Talking Justice League and Avengers Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeThai View Post
I called them up, and they said they close between 11:30pm and 12midnight.
I wanted to write about a new show segment that I've seen in April, before this coup/curfew thing happened.

So, remember the guy Nut that I mentioned died? Anyway, he plans all the new crazy ideas for the shows, and this is his latest and last project.

In the opening number, music to the superhero movies are played. Out from the door behind the stage struts Superman, Captain America, Batman and Green Lantern out! In full spandex, almost translucent suits tailor-made for the Tawan muscle guys. The suits look really good, like Underarmour/body paint good!

They weren't erect on stage, and when I asked the guys when they finished why they don't, they said that the suits are tailor made, cost a few thousand bahts per suit, and it would not be "proper" if they were erect. They said that it is so well made, it makes them look really like the superheros (Asian version of course) with hidden zippers for the front (to pee of course) and the back. It seems a shame Nut died, but I am hopeful this special superhero uniform segment will live on.

A real artist in erotic performance lost!
Quote |