Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Growing Up Now vs. Then....
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2014, 11:49 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Here is a perfect example of the problems of growing up now vs. then...

There was a story in the newspaper about a 14 year old boy that a fellow student caught on video masturbating in the school bathroom and I guess he posted it for all to see. The kid he recorded killed himself.

I just can't imagine all the cameras and things kids have to deal with now - and the fact that others feel free to post it on line. If I had been caught playing with it in the school bathroom it would have been my word against his - there would be no proof and it would never have gone beyond a group of people - I would have denied it and in a day or two it would have gone away. But now so much is recorded and other there forever.

I see college students who post dick pix on line - yeah - they are very hot and sexy - but you wonder how many of them will regret that picture 5 - 10 - 20 years down the road.

There are a lot of pluses to technological advancement - but a lot of dangers as well.

California teenager kills himself after video of him masturbating goes viral
Quote |