Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Growing Up Now vs. Then....
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2014, 04:17 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
Here is a perfect example of the problems of growing up now vs. then...

There was a story in the newspaper about a 14 year old boy that a fellow student caught on video masturbating in the school bathroom and I guess he posted it for all to see. The kid he recorded killed himself.

I just can't imagine all the cameras and things kids have to deal with now - and the fact that others feel free to post it on line. If I had been caught playing with it in the school bathroom it would have been my word against his - there would be no proof and it would never have gone beyond a group of people - I would have denied it and in a day or two it would have gone away. But now so much is recorded and other there forever.

I see college students who post dick pix on line - yeah - they are very hot and sexy - but you wonder how many of them will regret that picture 5 - 10 - 20 years down the road.

There are a lot of pluses to technological advancement - but a lot of dangers as well.

California teenager kills himself after video of him masturbating goes viral
This is a very good example of how the things have changed.

I have bumped into dudes who were jerking off in communal showers, locker rooms, etc., thinking that no one else was there. I just shrugged with my shoulders, and left the dude alone. Both my str8 and gay friends openly talked about masturbating, and having sex. No one thought that there was anything wrong with this. More power to the dudes who scored or were enjoying themselves. Past the age of fourteen , even the thought that you should mention this as being anything to be ashamed of would have been a perfect reason for the other guys to laugh at you.

KD
Quote |