Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock upgraded
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2014, 10:50 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

First ever visit to Golden Cock (and also Super A--can't remember the name but it's around the corner and I think had an "A" in the name).
Arrived around 10:30pm Wednesday night. A few smiling boys sitting outside GC. Was with my US friend. We went inside, all of the boys rushed over to stand in front of us; we each chose one. Friend took a bigger guy, thick/meaty guy who said he'd only been there a few weeks. I took Kh Pan, who said he's been there a while. While my friend was only just OK with his guy, Kh Pan was friendly, touched me a lot all over, kissed me, and was rubbing me through my pants. He also took out his dick (small, like 5-6 inches but that doesn't bother me) and played with it, putting my hand on it and keeping it there for a good 20 minutes.
Drinks were 140 baht, had a good time, would return. No pressure to take a boy, I wasn't exactly clear about prices for upstairs rooms, I heard 200/400 etc....
A bigger surprise was when we left the ladyboy/feminine guy from Super A was at the corner, promising drinks for 100 Baht (!) so we said, why not.... went inside, the guys were definitely not as interested in our arrival as they were at Golden Cock, most just stayed on their phones, except one stocky, built tattooed dark skinned guy that my friend played with for a few minutes, while I took Khun Bo, a very slim guy with lots of what he described as "Buddhist Tattoos". Anyway he eventually got hard and had pretty much the same dick as Kh. Pan from GC, but Kh Pan was much more into making me feel good. I'd go back to both, it's a fun way to see/touch some dick, considering that Soi Twilight shows, at double the price, isn't even showing much in terms of sex shows.
Actually, Dream Boys (where I was taken Monday night) was QUADRUPLE the price of Super A! :P
Quote |