Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - saunas update
Thread: saunas update
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2014, 05:38 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

R3 Sauna-new sauna in Phra Rama 9

Just went this afternoon for a quick visit. It's right behind Tesco, pretty easy to find on their website. Here is their promo for August and September; 80 Baht entry if you send them a message with a Line ID. Event/Promotion
It's a pretty nice/ new place, and they definitely spent some money on it. It's not as fancy as Chakran or Babylon when they opened, but still pretty nice. Weird layout that requires lots of up and down various stairs to go anywhere.
There is a customer "counter' on their website that is likely fake, since it said that already 350 people had entered today; at 415pm when I entered there were about 30-35 people there.... but anyway, the crowd was varied, with plenty of guys in their 20s and 30s, and a few in their 40s. I was the only farang there but did feel welcome; I really like that their website has Thai, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
And I also felt welcome because within an hour I'd already sucked off a 30yo guy with a great body, and then two guys pulled me into a room and spit-roasted me till all 3 of us came.
So a good time was had by all.
I don't want to say that every foreigner here will have fun like that, I don't like it when older/out of shape farang in Thailand don't get laid they blame it on the sauna/bar being "sticky rice". I have found that lots of Thai guys are interested in me since I've gotten in better shape--not just because I'm white. But YMMV.

But just FYI I'm 45yo, told I look younger (but who's told they look older?), in good shape, etc. So if you're a guy in your 40s who's in good or great shape, you'll likely have fun.
Quote |