Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Social Contact with old sex buddies.....
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2014, 05:27 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Social Contact with old sex buddies.....

I was just wondering if anyone here has any social contact with old sex buddies - not like old boy friends - but friends from your younger days you fooled around with to one degree or another.

I have recently become Facebook friends with a couple guys I messed around with when we were young. And there is one guy that I see socially maybe once a year or so...

All three of these guys are now married with children - the one I have seen in person we have actually talked about it a bit - but the other two I don't think there is any sexual thoughts with them contracting me - but yet we all know it happened....

It is a bit awkward - partially because even if not having sex it would be nice to be able to talk about it with them - and I don't think I would ever bring it up - but I am sure they must be thinking about it the same as I am.

Has anyone else ever had this situation? How did you handle it?
Quote |