Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - There I was. Drinking a beer in a gay bar...
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2014, 04:57 PM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

There I was. Drinking a beer in a gay bar...

I was sitting by myself in a local gay bar enjoying a solo beer. I was not really looking for company. I am watching the crowd and I see the next to last man I would ever expect to see in a gay bar.

I have worked with this guy for three years and have NEVER gotten a gay vibe of of this guy EVER. The guy is trying to be invisible but I don't think he saw me. He gets a beer at the bar and is so busy studying the bottle and avoiding eye contact that he doesn't see me walk up. I said "Hey Roy." and he just about fell off of the stool. He mumbled a greeting, said he had to be going and started to get up. I told him that he had just walked in, had only taken a couple of drinks and he could come sit with me at a table.

He was looking around and declining my offer like he was scared to death somebody would see us talking in a gay bar and draw the "wrong" conclusion. The bartender delivered the two beers I had ordered and I managed to convince him to just have a chat and drink the beer. I told him that nobody would bother us and he was the only other guy that I worked with, that I had ever seen in the bar.

He finally agrees and joins me at my table. While I would love to report that we had a few more beers and had then had wild abandoned sex, that was not the case. Yet. Roy was late 30's, in a naturally fit body and was a lot of fun to look at. He tells me his second marriage was failing (failed) and he was lonely and depressed. I felt sorry for the guy but pity is never helpful. I asked if he or they had cgone to counselling and he replied that they had but nothing works "because I (he) just doesn't understand women". Please understand that we have never had any more than just casual conversation since he came to work with our company.

So after he crushed my mood and any sexual thoughts I had about him, he abruptly excused himself and bolted for the door. I offered to talk anytime and my house as a place to crash if he needed it.

So many questions... Has anyone else had this happen?
Quote |