Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Travel warning Thailand Police targeting tourist
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2014, 11:14 PM
icon513

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhg4 View Post
Hi Guys,

I came across this article about police targeting tourist around Sukumvit and Lumpini area

Travel warning Thailand: Bangkok police accelerate random visitor urine tests, searches, interrogations on western tourists and expats « WoWasis TravelBlog

Anyone in BKK at the moment that can comment on this?

I am getting worried since I will be in Silom in the next couple of weeks. Should I skip BKK and try another city ??

Thanks
That would be a big overreaction, if you ask me.

I have lived in Bangkok for over 25 years and never had it happen to me, never seen it happen, never known anyone to have it happen to.

Has anyone else?

In any case, if you aren't taking drugs there doesn't seem anything to worry about. Additionally, all the reports I've seen have been in relation to the area around Soi Cowboy -- not in or near Silom.
Quote |