Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Travel warning Thailand Police targeting tourist
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2014, 05:23 AM
bkkguy
Cruiser

I have lived here for almost 20 years and it has never happened to me either but then I never spend any time in that stretch of Sukhumvit (Thong Lo police station) - at least not at street level, I am usually into a building from a skytrain walkway etc, I have however had 2nd hand reports from others many times over many years - this is not a new issue but the current reports seem more aggressive than before

part of the problem is social media - there have been I think only two or three actual first hand reports that have been quoted in hundreds of blogs and facebook pages that have then been re-"reported" on thousands more blogs and pages etc etc and it thus appears to be a huge problem

I am in SIlom every day and there is nothing like this going on there so don't worry dhg4!

bkkguy
Quote |