Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asking for you opinion
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2015, 04:39 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Question Asking for you opinion

I manage a small adult bookstore in Central NY, and need some user input.

We are looking to expand our business on Sunday nights. Up to now, the store and booth area have been open to the public 10AM - 2AM seven days a week. I am going to close the store earlier on Sunday nights TO THE PUBLIC. Plan to close at 11PM and host an after hours event every Sunday from 11PM to 2AM for invited guests only. The closed event will be clothing optional to allow customers to shop and enjoy the booths in the buff.

Of course, we still have to have rules to satisfy the local authorities and insurance. Usual crap about wearing shoes, not responsible for lost possessions, etc. And we have to prohibit any sexual activity in open areas (the sales floor, booth hallways, or a booth with an open door) to prevent law enforcement from barging in. However, since the event is by invitation only, I can deny a cop entry without a warrant and stall if need be while I read the warrant before allowing them in. Time enough for guests to dress or get in a booth.

Anyone asking to enter After Hours agreeing to the clothing optional will be considered an invited guest.

Question for you is have you ever encountered such an event in a bookstore or gay bar? If your local outlet staged such an event, would you be interested? If not, why not?
Quote |