Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2015, 10:29 PM
SilverBob
Cruiser

Jackpot!

Today I had awesome luck on CL. I was super horny to suck cock, and was having no luck getting attention (plus, everybody else on that site was looking for the same damn thing!). There was a new ad for a guy looking for a cocksucker 25 miles away, so I responded and got an email back from him, asking where I was; he was a little leery of me traveling so far. We went back & forth a bit, and finally we had an arrangement, so I hopped in my car and drove down to see him. He was discreet (has a gf...), black/white mix, 15 years younger than me. After a beer and hanging out on a deck looking at the view (really nice), we went back in his condo and he dropped trou. I was on his big, beautiful dick for at least 30-40 minutes. He kept wondering if I was getting tired, and I said "no!", so he just enjoyed my sucking, and when he decided he wanted to come, he told me what to do to make that happen. It was fucking awesome. After a little rest, I left, and was going out for a bite, when I realized I left my cap there. I emailed him about it and didn't hear back for a while. I ate dinner not far away, then got an email confirming I left it. So, I went back, and he said I could come up for another beer. As I'm sitting there on his couch watching TV with a glass of wine, he stood up, showing a huge tent in his shorts, and dropped them again. I got to blow his rock hard dick for a second time, and it was no less great! I think I'll be back at his place in the future, cuz he really liked the way I sucked him off, and my stamina, and I really like his dick. This is the fucking CL jackpot, IMHO.
Quote |