Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2015, 01:20 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Blast from the Past with a Twist

I first met Carl in our freshman year at college. Sure, everybody was checking out everybody else in the lockers those days, but Carl kinda glued his eyes to my crotch to the point that he stopped breathing and blinking...

On the way out of the Sport center, I told Carl that I had some cold brew in my fridge, and that he was welcome to tag along. He got the message alright. We really never made it to the beer part, though. He was on his knees even before I was able to lock the door behind me.

I pounded Carl's ass that evening for an hour, made him shoot his load twice, and shot twice myself. We kinda bonded right then and there.

Carl and I became the best FBs. Little talk, lots of sex. Total discretion. He was dating girls, and was a real looker, too. We joked a lot about it. He was my "ass on duty" and I was his "cock on duty" but neither he nor I ever lacked sex.

Our paths split after the graduation. Quite some geography came in-between Carl and me. He got married couple of months after the graduation, and I went for the Postgrad. The Facebook came in handy, though. It turned out, Carl married a woman who brought in her 10 year old son into the marriage. They soon had couple of kids of their own, too.

Over the time, Carl and I would meet once in a while. There was a conference here, a convention there, and a famous fishing trip for him once in a while.

Little has ever changed about Carl. He kept himself in great shape, loved to get a serious pounding, shoot his load, and move on. He was the straightest gay man I have ever met.

A while ago, I got a short message from one of the gay dating sites. Pretty cute college dude, in his early 20's was looking for a 'older brother - daddy' type. Would I be interested in meeting him up for coffees downtown?

If anything, the guy looked even better than his pix. An all around cool, young pretty athletic dude, not lacking sex or sexual experience but looking for a stable, mentor kind of relationship. A weekend away from the dorms, maybe a nice dinner somewhere, a road trip? I figured out that this dude was really after being appreciated more than after your typical sugar daddy.

I also figured out that I knew the dude from somewhere but was unable to put my finger on it. It did not take very long, though. The following week, I took Mark out for a cool dinner at one of those new, hip places we have in town, he mentioned his stepfather Carl as being supportive of his coming out, and helping him through the college admission and all. He was still amazed that Carl took his being gay so naturally, and without much ado. His Mom apparently shed many tears, and wanted him to go and seek medical help. Carl, on the other hand, tapped him on the shoulder, and said, "Kid, get going and enjoy your life." Mark would not have done it any other way anyway but he felt it was very cool to get some support along the way.

I have bonded with Mark the same way I once bonded with his Stepdad. He is a total bottom. I am a total top. We go together like a hand and a glove. The friendship with Mark made me think about my time with Carl. Sex was as good as it gets. But the world has changed. Discretion is fine but it is not the name of the game. We would hang out, shoot the breeze, and enjoy being with each out. Out there and free. Life got so much better.

I felt that Carl's confession was forthcoming. It came some three weeks into my friendship with Mark.

Carl wrote:
'Mark is like a son to me. When he came out, first to me, and then to his Mom, I knew that I wanted to protect him as much as it was possible.

He has had a BF or two and was hooking up for sex as everyone does these days, but going to college was the big thing. I did not want him to enter the world of sex, drugs and meaningless parties if I could help it. I thought that you were his best choice. He would be free to enjoy his youth and his life, but you would be there for him to catch him should he start falling...

I know, I owe you, and I know you'll make me pay. Actually, I cannot wait for it to happen..."

Carl
Quote |