Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2015, 03:06 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Yup. I cannot agree more. My buddies and I even joked about the m2m sex we have just had, but talking about it even amongst ourselves? Nope. That would go too far...

With the doubtless benefit of the hindsight, the universal discretion surrounding those best(est) male friendship really amounted to the best kept secret being held in the public eye.

My buddies would come over to study together with me. We would go to each other's places for sleepovers. We would have all those house parties with just the few guys staying late to help "clean up". There would be weekends out there in the country. Ski weekends with your best buddies. Spring breaks... The list rolls on and on. Just like a small group of guys around me enjoyed having m2m sex amongst ourselves, the other groups must have been doing exactly the same. True, very few people ever spoke a word about it in those days, but the implied meaning was there.

You were actually expected to have a coterie of your best buddies around you in your college days. No one wanted to be perceived as being asocial, rite?

My Dad and the fathers of my best buddies were actually telling us the very same stories. You went to college to have fun, hang out with your buddies, and enjoy yourself. Sure, none of them would elaborate but we were getting the picture alright.

No one felt it appropriate or necessary to state what was clearly implied and understood to be a matter of natural necessity. Now, raising the issue in public really amounted to challenging the existing order of things and as such was very much unwelcome.

Few guys suffered from being branded "gay", freaks or anything, and very few thought that what they were doing was wrong in any way.

Having gone through this experience a few otherwise str8 men remained open minded to the idea of situational homosexuality, and spent no time bashing or criticizing openly gay guys.

KD
Quote |