Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Reminder For Hookup Caution: New CL-Related Death
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2015, 09:34 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Speaking just for myself, I was always happier and more successful in a park, at a beach, in a sexclub, at a backroom bar, or so on. On the other hand, I'm 53 and sometimes I feel like a relic. Even conventional hookup web sites from the earlier days of the Internet, before apps, were not really for me. I always wanted to see the guy(s) first, feel a connection of some sort, then act on the feeling and judgement at the moment. Spontaneity was the thing.

Truth be told, since Keith passed on in 2012 and my partner has also been increasingly more disabled, my time is consumed by managing these websites and being a caregiver. Little time is left over for me except to observe the scene and watch it evolve. I'm grateful for your observations, not to mention everyone who uses and posts on CRUISING for SEX.
Quote |