Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Reminder For Hookup Caution: New CL-Related Death
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2015, 12:14 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

I strongly believe that you are by no means an exception, Infopop. I cannot think of anyone whom I know, and who really likes the apps, the portals MORE than they do the real life cruising.

As with so many things in life, the vast majority have decided to sacrifice the joy of living in favor of the simple convenience and comfort.

Going out requires action and discipline. Few cruising places in the world are good 24/7. You need to look your best, and you need to be there when the other dudes frequent the place, too. This takes effort, possibly travel, some expense, determination, discipline...

Double tapping on a small icon on your smartphone does not take anything of the above. So, yeah, you are kind a cruising around. Usually not much really happens but it feels free of charge, and it is very easy to accomplish.

If it doesn't cost you anything, it ain't worth anything either applies here, too!
Quote |