Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2015, 12:31 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Yup. The idea of being gay in those days meant that you were effeminate, open to attacks, freakish. Having tons of sex with your male friends in private? Sure, that was quite OK. A dude has to do what a dude has to do.

I loved the almost "casualness" we dealt with it - it was just another fun activity 2 friends could do. My neighbor and I might have met up behind the garage and blown each other Saturday afternoon - but when I saw him on the school bus Monday morning it was just like "hey - how was your weekend" - we never thought of it as love / romance / a gay lifestyle - it was a need we helped each other with.

Sure there were a couple of guys where it was more - where I sort of knew I had feelings for them and it was not just about cumming - but except for when we were alone and messing around we never addressed that part.

Quote:
If a dude topped, well, he was a guy. He had to fuck someone. If a dude bottomed, he was a champ, and put out for a friend in need.

I bottomed a lot more than my buddy did - but it was never about my being more effeminate or dominated - it was about the fact I was more comfortable with it that he was. And it was usually much more spontaneous than these days - sure I would have gone to the bathroom and recently showered (hopefully) but if at that age he tried to tell me I had to give myself an enema before we hung out - well that would have been an end to anal sex before it began.

Quote:
We all knew that all of this was a bit of a charade. Some dudes were always willing to put out, the others were always willing to top. But there was hardly any shaming of anyone. Sure, we all cracked jokes about it, but it was all well-meaning and in good humor.
Yeah as time went on we realized it was gay sex - some of the guys "out grew it" and stopped - others of us never did. We would make jokes in the locker room and laugh just like every other guy - but sometimes we would catch each others eye with a little extra humor the others did not realize....

Quote:
The best thing about it all was that we all agreed that this was just sex. Usually, very good sex, too. But no one sweated it, or really thought that what happened the night before was an earth moving event that changed everything, made you gay or anything.

That was my favorite part - it felt good and none of the drama. I remember a guy I hooked up with in college and he started talking about dating and being boyfriends - I was like "what are you talking about? we just got off - nothing more...." He was looking for someone to hold hands with as he walked across the quad - I was looking to have sex. He shortly came out loud and proud - but thankfully in those days he did not feel he needed to bring anyone with him and as far as I know he never told anyone....
Quote |