Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2015, 02:27 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Tech Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
I bottomed a lot more than my buddy did - but it was never about my being more effeminate or dominated - it was about the fact I was more comfortable with it that he was. And it was usually much more spontaneous than these days - sure I would have gone to the bathroom and recently showered (hopefully) but if at that age he tried to tell me I had to give myself an enema before we hung out - well that would have been an end to anal sex before it began.
This is very true. Sex mostly happened when the opportunity presented itself. We are talking about the guys who, while over 18, still lacked real sexperience. We are also talking about the pre-internet age. You used condom because "accidents" were bound to happen. No one thought that this was disgusting. You knew, you were sticking it up some dude's chute. Pretty soon, everyone agreed that some preps were meaningful, so the accidents stopped happening pretty soon.

Yet, I cannot think of any of my top buddies who would have insisted on aenemas in those days. The dude was putting out for you. You took it graciously.

This whole m2m sex thing was an underground affair. Jealousy was pretty rare, too. I was meeting most of the "new" guys through my friends, and I was returning the favor, too. You'd say, we were pimping each other's buddies, though no one thought this was wrong in any way. Everyone wanted to have some fun. And novelty was always welcome.

If any of my bttm buddies bumped into another bottom dude, they'd most likely arrange a meet up with me. If I bumped into another top dude, I'd pass him on to a deserving bttm buddy. Surprisingly few guys had any hang ups about this. Sometimes you won. Sometimes someone else ended up scoring. But the game went on to everybody's satisfaction.

It is also true that some dudes started expecting small gifts, meals, etc., as part of the play. Few guys thought that this was wrong or even undesirable. Sure, some dudes turned out to be suckers, and ended up being laughed about by those in the know, but for the most part, top dudes would try to gain some reputation as being generous and gentlemanly. We all had our scoreboards, and working on getting a higher score was what your college sex life centered on. You had sex with a dude. You did not own him.

KD
Quote |