Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2015, 02:59 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
You knew, you were sticking it up some dude's chute. Pretty soon, everyone agreed that some preps were meaningful, so the accidents stopped happening pretty soon.

Yet, I cannot think of any of my top buddies who would have insisted on aenemas in those days. The dude was putting out for you. You took it graciously.

Exactly - we were horny teenage boys looking to get off and you were giving each other what you needed. As you say - we all knew what it was - no one called it a "pussy" you knew what you were doing and if your partner said "no lets just blow each other" you knew what he meant and enjoyed the BJ.

Quote:
This whole m2m sex thing was an underground affair. Jealousy was pretty rare, too. I was meeting most of the "new" guys through my friends, and I was returning the favor, too. You'd say, we were pimping each other's buddies, though no one thought this was wrong in any way. Everyone wanted to have some fun. And novelty was always welcome.
Yeah - we were horny teenage boys looking to cum - there was no thought really of love or romance - it was about sex. There might be some twinges if your buddy got a steady girlfriend - concern that he was out growing "playing around" and there were a few guys who you sort of realized were going to be gay who might be a bit jealous - but for the most part it was about making each other feel good.

Quote:
If any of my bttm buddies bumped into another bottom dude, they'd most likely arrange a meet up with me. If I bumped into another top dude, I'd pass him on to a deserving bttm buddy. Surprisingly few guys had any hang ups about this. Sometimes you won. Sometimes someone else ended up scoring. But the game went on to everybody's satisfaction.

You are very lucky that you and your friends were open enough to know about each other - for the most part our closets were closed so tight we had no idea - and it was so frustrating when years later you find out that a guy you thought was hot fooled around with someone you knew - but you had no idea he was into guys! I will never forget when I found out Will got walked in on getting fucked in college - DAMN! I had been jacking off over him since he was on the jr high swim team!
Quote |