Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2015, 12:24 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Sex in Athens, Greece

(This goes back a few years. Hence, the economic struggle of the players involved does not show up!)

---

I landed in Athens Friday morning, and checked into a nice hotel on one of the main avenues of Athens. Being a beginner, and this being my very second assignment, I thought, I scored pretty well with this all marble and polished brass digs and all expenses paid atop a handsome hourly fee.

I went for a jog, exploring the neighborhood. A few guys turned their heads, and some 'innocent' smiles were exchanged.

Having a weekend ahead of me, I went barhopping Friday night, hoping to score. The few bars I went into were pretty smokey, guys were mostly of a less desirable mix, and wishing to cut the chase, I opted for the gay baths in downtown Athens.

A few guys introduced themselves, at the door, as 'str8 guys' who were going to let me suck their dicks for money. Well, those dudes were knocking at the wrong door. I shrugged with my shoulders, threw my 'ehfaristou' at them, and went on to explore the other options. A foreigner in Athens usually meant some quick cash, so a small crowd of guys went after me, offering discounts

Eventually, the hustler dudes gave up, and I bumped into a cute, Greek guy, nicely ripped, with curly black hair, in his mid-20s. He flashed a few smiles, and asked me, what I was looking for.

I told him that beating around the bush was not my forte. I was there to get sucked, and fuck a cute dude, if I found one.

Judging by his reaction, he was taken aback. True, I was a foreigner there, but even I should have known that you do not play with open cards at such places.

"Dude, you asked me a direct question, so, I gave you a direct answer."

He went on to say, that he would be happy to show me some local stuff, and teach me the local ways I was obviously very ignorant about. And his name was Georgius. He mentioned his name as if he was disclosing a well-guarded secret, showing a surprising degree of solemnity about it.

Well, I thought, now that I knew Georgius, my Greek experience was going to take a turn for better. I introduced myself mimicking a degree of solemnity he applied to his introduction.

With the formalities behind us, I gave him a questioning look.

If he ever had the intention of sharing his CV with me, that plan got chucked overboard there and then. I hit the gay spa to get my rocks off, not to learn biographies. We can start being friends once we put the pressing business at hand (or at crotch) behind us.

He half-embraced me, and started whispering into my ear:

"Dude, only prostitutes, and their clients fuck here. You either have a place or you need one, if you want to tap my ass."

I could easily see his point. The few available rooms were pretty dirty, and offered little privacy. Georgius did not look like a regular there.

"Follow me, now!", I told him, and he nodded. I paid both his and my tab, and the hustler crowd started commenting amongst themselves in an agitated manner.

Couple of minutes later we were taxing to my hotel. Georgious was duly impressed with my digs, and followed me to my room.

I locked the door behind us, and started kissing him and unbuttoning his white shirt. If anything, I caught up with my young Greek god, all wiry and ripped, abs shining with a few drops of sweat on them.

He was not holding back anymore. He grabbed my cock, and went down on it. After a short sucking session, probably meant to show me that he knew his trade, he looked up at me, and asked, while holding my cock in his hand, 'So, this is what you are proposing for tonight?'

I looked around, like I was giving it a serious second thought, and said, 'Yeah, dude, that's what you have got to work on tonight."

A big smile spread around his lips. "Wow, I like them big and heavy!", he said.

By that time, he must have caught my drift. I was not into wasting anyone's time. Let's fuck now, and do the rest later...

I threw a bottle of lube at him. I ripped a condom open, and indicated that I was good and ready to go.

He screamed into the pillow a few times, and took my invasion like a champ. The guy was very tight, and though I was taking my time, breaking him in, had to be painful.

Once he adjusted, the fun and games started, he kept on asking me not to pull it out (I never had any intention of doing so), but used this to tease him a bit. He figured my game out, and was pushing back with all he had.

Well, if I was horny, he was both horny and sexually starved. Whenever I started to slow down the action, he started begging me not to stop.

"Dude, fuck me with all you have got!" I had no intention of holding back.

I shot my load inside the condom, while fucking him doggie style, changed the condom and fucked him in missionary position to shoot again. We ended with him hugging the back of the armchair, bent over it to get all the cock he was craving for. Since both he and I shot three loads each, with literally no breaks in-between, I called a timeout.

"Dude, care for a very late dinner?" I asked.

He looked confused, but the thought of food must have sounded good.

"How are you going to do that?"

I ordered a big meal, and a bottle of wine.

He was pretty fascinated. "Wow, dude I did not know that you can do this.", he said.

Once the waiter knocked on the door, he went to the bathroom, and kept quiet.

A cute, young waiter who rolled the table with all the food in, smiled knowingly, while looking at the bed. I gave him a memorable tip, and made a mental note that this guy, too, looked like someone I would be pretty interested in.

I fucked Georgius again, slow and easy with lots of body contact. He was a strong, tall, muscular dude, and was able to take a lot of heavy pounding, but he, too, welcomed the change of pace.

He fell asleep in my arms, still making out, and smiling.

I fucked him furiously at sunrise, with his feet resting on my shoulders. He admitted that he liked it best that way. By the sound of it, he must have been swearing in Greek like a stevedore, and begging for more in English.

"For a guy who doesn't get fucked this often, I guess, I did pretty well?", he asked.

"Dude, you have been awesome." And I really meant it.

I walked him out after the showers, and hailed and paid his taxi ride back home. I gave him my phone number, and told him to call me if he wanted to meet me again.

I hit the gym, jogged, and spent the rest of my Saturday in bed.

Georgious did not call, and I went looking for my Saturday night hookup in coffee shops of Kolonaki. I nailed a young English exchange student in his digs, and taxied back to my hotel. The guy was unremarkable, but he sure beat a night of solitary exploration in my hotel room.

The events took a strange turn when the guy who opened the branch office door for me Monday morning was this new young office assistant whom they recently hired - Georgius.

KD
Quote |