Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2015, 10:58 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Besides, we have all heard the stories of similar exploits by our elder brothers, uncles, soph students, etc.. The big thing here was that hardly anyone suffered from the 'am I alone in this?' syndrome.

Yes - the old "boys will be boys" covered a lot of sex play. In many ways I think society views it as guys "can't help themselves" when they get horny they have to do something.

Although sometimes the "everyone is doing it" backfired. I remember a guy trying to get me to fool around and he started saying "Well Bob and Jim both did and they liked it" - and that was what scared me off - that he would be telling everyone what I did!

Quote:
East Med cultures have been highly stratified and not egalitarian for a very long time now. Everyone needed to know his place in the pecking order.
Here in the US the lines were much less defined. He blew me I blew him. He fucked me, I fucked him. That does not mean it was always a 1 for 1 trade - had a buddy that really did not like being bottom at all - but he did try it - it was just too uncomfortable for him. So at the times he really wanted to fuck I was willing to bottom since I knew it was not that he wasn't willing to - it just was not good for him.

Quote:
No doubt that we all knew that the m2m sex we were practicing was a hushed down, if wide-spread affair. Silently, or under the conditions of strict discretion, we all agreed that this WAS gay sex. But hardly anyone would want to say this, or even think about it in those terms. It was a passing thing, enjoyable as it was... And there was really no need to dwell on it too much. It made our lives so much easier, and no one felt a hostage to the dictate of their often demanding and at times, blackmailing girlfriends.

That was very much the same for us - it was never talked about until the next time we were ready to do it. There were no signs of affection except during sex - we were not boyfriends - we were sex buddies.

And it sure did make life easier - I don't see how I could have gone through my teenage years with just jacking off!
Quote |