Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2015, 11:18 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Since it was perfectly clear that you had messed around with the dude, if your buddy scored, he would dutifully report. And, you would to, if the intro came thru him.

We never talked about it until it was time to do it again. It was like talking would make it real. I knew when my buddy said "you want to go out to the hay loft?" it was time for sex because every time we went there we had sex. But he would never say "want to go have sex?" And in most cases we would not talk about other guys we fooled around with if it was someone you both knew. We understood that if Bob wanted Tim to know he sucked cock it was up to Bob to t him know - not me. You could talk about unknown guys "this guy I met at camp I think he tried to suck off everyone there" - but that was not "outing" anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
This would have never worked with our narrative. We were all str8, and we all wanted to fuck. A few guys decided to 'help their buddies out', so they always bottomed which was a bit less desirable, in terms of the narrative, but still pretty much OK.

We were also all "straight" and most guys had a limit as to how far they could go and still be "straight".

Many guys would jack off in front of each other. Remember this was before the Internet and if you had a good magazine or even better a VHS tape you would show it to your buddy and often end up jerking off together. That was fairly common and no one made a big deal about it.

Some guys would be willing to jack each other off - but that was still "straight".

Then a smaller group would eventually move on to sucking each other - but since said we wished there were girls willing to do it - that made it so we were still "straight".

Far fewer were willing to fuck - but since they were the top - they could still consider themselves "straight"

And then the smallest group of all - those willing to bottom. And I think a lot of the reason so few were into it was there is very little way to convince yourself that you are "straight" if you are getting fucked.

And the lines these guys were willing to cross changed back and forth. Maybe for a summer they are willing to trade blowjobs - but by the fall they have a girlfriend and now they will still jack off - but that is it. Or maybe once they are willing to get fucked - but the next time you fool around they make it clear - they don't do that - just oral.

So much of it was mind games - and not even so much to save face with our friends - but for ourselves. After all - we were just horny - we weren't "homos".
Quote |