Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How young is too young to come out?
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2015, 09:43 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
I imagine that most adults pretty much tend to run their affairs within certain parameters of an established pattern of behavior...

...The universal access to the web, and the uncontrollable flow of information have changed all of this. The age of no secrets, as you have rightly named it here, seems to be doing well, and is showing no signs of going anywhere any time soon.
Part of me is constantly stunned and amazed by how ignorant people are of how the Internet works and that what you put out there may stay out there, even if you delete it or have it deleted for you.

And of course, part of me is never, ever amazed at all about the ignorance of people and what they think they can make "go away" once they've said it or written it or posted it or tweeted it.
Quote |