Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2015, 10:55 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Some guys dropped out, and went back to the country. One dude or the other would find an understanding GF. One or the other dude thought that this was probably going too far, he did not really like it, etc. So, there has been a natural need to grow, or face a quick decline.
I always found it interesting how some guys would "go through phases" where for a period - sometimes it was a one time thing - with others maybe you fooled around all summer - then you meet up with them again down the road and they had - or at least said they had no interest.

One friend who lived next door LOVED it - if anything he was too into it and I would often be telling him to "cool it" or someone would figure out. Then his parents got divorced and they moved away. I saw him the next summer and it was like nothing had ever happened. He was clearly embarrassed to see me and wanted nothing to do with our past activities and pretended they had never happened.

And a few of them "found god" and suddenly they knew it was "wrong" and not only did they stop but everyone else should as well.

And then of course there were the "alcohol gays" - they were totally straight - but if they had to much to drink would be the horniest cocksucker you ever met. I always figured that most of them were just in such denial they needed to be drunk as an "excuse".

I have always believed that everyone is bi to some degree - some are more gay - some are more straight - only society and the rules of society make us feel that fooling around with other guys is "wrong".
Quote |